Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New uses for the nest

My older friends always told me that I would get used to having an empty house once all of my kids were off to College.  At first I thought they were totally nuts.  I have a house full of memories that used to be full of the cacaphony of three kids, a cat, a dog, all of their friends.  Now the kids are off to College, the pets are off to a netherworld, and instead I'm running my whey company and my daughter's non profit organization out of my house.  I didn't realize how lucky I was to have this empty house to use this way until my daughter returned from her latest trip to the Amazon and lived here for a few days.  Suddenly I had kid stuff, her non profit stuff, and whey business stuff all intermingled. Turns out I never could have incubated my whey business had my kids still been living here.  Amazing how the universe seems to give us exactly what we need when we need it, even though it's not always obvious when it happens.

2 comments:

  1. Though the move could assistance windows 7 professional retail pack Microsoft in mobile, it also could upset the application maker's other Windows Telephone partners and push them away in the platform. Microsoft stated it is going to continue click here to license the operating program to other vendors for the time getting, but that could change in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how the universe seems to give us exactly what we need when we need it, even though it's not always obvious when it happens.
    xiaomi mi 4i
    meizu pro 5
    Meizu Metal

    ReplyDelete